Thursday, June 19, 2008

Responsibility Quotes

View my favorite Top 10 Responsibility Quotes.

You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.
~Abraham Lincoln

I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.
~Edward Everett Hale

Today, more than ever before, life must be characterized by a sense of Universal responsibility, not only nation to nation and human to human, but also human to other forms of life.
~Dalai Lama

The price of greatness is responsibility.
~Winston Churchill

I believe that we are solely responsible for our choices, and we have to accept the consequences of every deed, word, and thought throughout our lifetime.
~Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
~Josiah Charles Stamp

Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else.
~Les Brown

Provision for others is the fundamental responsibility of human life.
~Woodrow Wilson

We are made wise not by the recollection of our past, but by the responsibility for our future.
~George Bernard Shaw

Failure is nature's plan to prepare you for great responsibilities.
~Napoleon Hill

Wallpaper Download Instructions:

1: Click on Photo
2: Right Click Photo
3: Select Set as Background