Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Quotes about the Stock Market

Here are some quotations about the stock market and investing from Warren Buffett and many more top investors and portfolio managers.

George Soros
The financial markets generally are unpredictable. So that one has to have different scenarios.. The idea that you can actually predict what's going to happen contradicts my way of looking at the market.

Suze Orman
I have a million dollars in the stock market, because if I lose a million dollars, I don’t personally care.

Jim Cramer
I've lost tremendous amounts of money in various markets and I think that that's something that makes you better at my job, not worse.

Warren Buffett
Wide diversification is only required when investors do not understand what they are doing.

Warren Buffett
Only buy something that you'd be perfectly happy to hold if the market shut down for 10 years.

Mark Cuban
I rarely think the market is right. I believe non dividend stocks aren’t much more than baseball cards. They are worth what you can convince someone to pay for it.

Jim Cramer
As long as you enjoy investing, you'll be willing to do the homework and stay in the game. That's why I try to make the show so entertaining, because if you aren't interested, you'll either miss the opportunity to make money in the market or not pay enough attention and end up losing your shirt.

Peter Lynch
In this business if you're good, you're right six times out of ten. You're never going to be right nine times out of ten.

Wallpaper Download Instructions:

1: Click on Photo
2: Right Click Photo
3: Select Set as Background