Saturday, December 17, 2011

Faith Quotes

Some nice quotes on faith.

Martin Luther King Jr
Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree.

Helen Keller
Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light.

Pearl S. Buck
I feel no need for any other faith than my faith in the kindness of human beings. I am so absorbed in the wonder of earth and the life upon it that I cannot think of heaven and angels.

Jimmy Carter
I have one life and one chance to make it count for something . . . I'm free to choose what that something is, and the something I've chosen is my faith. Now, my faith goes beyond theology and religion and requires considerable work and effort. My faith demands -- this is not optional -- my faith demands that I do whatever I can, wherever I am, whenever I can, for as long as I can with whatever I have to try to make a difference.

Kahlil Gibran
Doubt is a pain too lonely to know that faith is his twin brother.

Rabindranath Tagore
Faith is the bird that sings when the dawn is still dark.

Blaise Pascal
In faith there is enough light for those who want to believe and enough shadows to blind those who don't.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.

Muhammad Ali
It's lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and I believed in myself.

Abraham Lincoln
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.

Mahatma Gandhi
A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history.

Mahatma Gandhi
Faith is not something to grasp, it is a state to grow into.

Mahatma Gandhi
There is nothing that wastes the body like worry, and one who has any faith in God should be ashamed to worry about anything whatsoever.

Michaelangelo
Faith in oneself is the best and safest course

Dale Carnegie
Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.

Mary McLeod Bethune
Without faith, nothing is possible. With it, nothing is impossible.

Eleanor Roosevelt
He who loses money, loses much; He who loses a friend, loses much more; He who loses faith, loses all.

Wallpaper Download Instructions:

1: Click on Photo
2: Right Click Photo
3: Select Set as Background