Sunday, December 18, 2011

Encouragement Quotes

Looking for encouragement then Browse this selection of great encouragement Quotes.

Charles Schwab
I consider my ability to arouse enthusiasm among men the greatest asset I possess. The way to develop the best that is in a man is by appreciation and encouragement.

Jim Stovall
You need to be aware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.

Ovid
The spirited horse, which will try to win the race of its own accord, will run even faster if encouraged.

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Correction does much, but encouragement does more. Encouragement after censure is as the sun after a shower.

William Arthur
Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I may not forget you.

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.

Booker T. Washington
Any man's life will be filled with constant and unexpected encouragement if he makes up his mind to do his level best each day.

Wallpaper Download Instructions:

1: Click on Photo
2: Right Click Photo
3: Select Set as Background