Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Top 10 Mahatma Gandhi Quotes

Browse this collection of Top 10 Dalai Lama Quotes.

1-A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history.
~Gandhi Quotes on Faith

2-The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
~Gandhi Quotes on Service

3-Be the change that you want to see in the world.
~Gandhi Quotes on Change

4-Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
~Gandhi Quotes on Hapiness

5-Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
~Gandhi Quotes on Living

6-An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind.
~Gandhi Quotes on forgiveness

7-Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
~Gandhi Quotes on Strength

8-Peace is the most powerful weapon of mankind. It takes more courage to take a blow than to give one. It takes more courage to try and talk things through than to start a war.
~Gandhi Quotes on Courage

9-Nobody can hurt me without my permission.
~Gandhi

10-I shall pass through this world but once. Any good therefore that I can do or any kindness that I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.
~Gandhi

Click here for Desktop Wallpaper


More Mahatma Gandhi Quotes

Wallpaper Download Instructions:

1: Click on Photo
2: Right Click Photo
3: Select Set as Background