Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Attitude Quotes

Here are some of my favourite attitude quotes.

Helen Keller
Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world right in the eye.

Norman Vincent Peale
People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success.

Helen Keller
No pessimist ever discovered the secret of the stars, or sailed to an uncharted land, or opened a new doorway for the human spirit.

Henry Ford
When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.

Zig Ziglar
You cannot tailor make the situations in life, but you can tailor make the attitudes to fit those situations before they arise.

Timothy Bentley
Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude.

Norman Vincent Peale
The person who sends out positive thoughts activates the world around him positively and draws back to himself positive results.

William James
Seek out that particular mental attribute which makes you feel most deeply and vitally alive, along with which comes the inner voice which says, "This is the real me," and when you have found that attitude, follow it.

Arabic Proverb
Write the bad things that are done to you in sand, but write the good things that happen to you on a piece of marble.

Zig Ziglar
You cannot tailor-make the situations in life but you can tailor-make the attitudes to fit those situations.

Mahatma Gandhi
Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I shall have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it, even if I may not have it at the beginning.

Norman Vincent Peale
Change your thoughts and change your world.

Hugh Downs
A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes.

Zig Ziglar
It is not your aptitude, but your attitude, that determines your altitude.

Brian Tracy
Make a game of finding something positive in every situation. Ninety-five percent of your emotions are determined by how you interpret events to yourself.

Thomas Jefferson
Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.

Lou Holtz
Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it.

Norman Vincent Peale
Become a possibilitarian. No matter how dark things seem to be or actually are, raise your sights and see possibilities - always see them, for they're always there.

2William James
The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes.

2Winston Churchill
The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

Wayne Dyer
Heaven on Earth is a choice you must make, not a place we must find.

Lou Holtz
Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

Maya Angelou
If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude.

Charles Swindoll
I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90 % how I react to it.

W.Clement Stone
Success is achieved by those who try and keep trying with a positive mental attitude.

Zig Ziglar
It's not what happens to you that determines how far you will go in life; it is how you handle what happens to you.

Winston Churchill
Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.

Earl Nightingale
Our attitude toward life determines life's' attitude towards us.

Lou Holtz
Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

W. Clement Stone
There is little difference in people but that little difference makes a big difference. That little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it's positive or negative.

Reginald B. Mansell
A pessimist is one who makes difficulties of his opportunities; an optimist is one who makes opportunities of his difficulties.

Thomas Edison
I am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward.

Martin Luther- German Theologian
Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree.

Isiah Thomas
I've always believed not matter how many shots I miss, I'm going to make the next one.

Wayne Dyer
The state of your life is nothing more than a reflection of your state of mind.

Helen MacInness
Nothing is interesting if you're not interested.

William Arthur Ward
A cloudy day is no match for a sunny disposition.

Pearl Bailey
I never really look for anything. What God throws my way comes. I wake up in the morning and whichever way God turns my feet, I go

Wallpaper Download Instructions:

1: Click on Photo
2: Right Click Photo
3: Select Set as Background