Sunday, December 18, 2011

Trust Quotes

Browse this selection of excellent trust quotes.

Oprah Winfrey
I trust that everything happens for a reason, even when we're not wise enough to see it.

Goethe
As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live.

Frank Crane
You may be deceived if you trust too much, but you will live in torment if you don't trust enough.

William Shakespeare
Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none.

Wayne Dyer
Trusting yourself is trusting the wisdom that created you.

Ralph Waldo Emerson
Trust thyself: every heart vibrates to that iron string.

Shakti Gawain
When I'm trusting and being myself... everything in my life reflects this by falling into place easily, often miraculously.

Anton Chekhov
You must trust and believe in people or life becomes impossible.

Golda Meir
Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life. Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement.

Ralph Waldo Emerson
Trust men and they will be true to you; treat them greatly, and they will show themselves great.

Mother Teresa
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much.

Ernest Hemingway
The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them

Wallpaper Download Instructions:

1: Click on Photo
2: Right Click Photo
3: Select Set as Background